$170 k Plus + Bonus + Expenses + Benefits
The Vice President of Project & Development is responsible for the overall performance, operations, and profitability of construction division.
Overall project management of the residential/ mixed use project including management of the General Contractor/ Construction Manager, subcontractors, planners, engineers, architects, and other consultants
• Comply with all legal authorities having jurisdiction to secure all legal paperwork including SPA, building permits
• Oversee the condominium registration process including liaising with various stakeholders including lawyers, surveyors, planners, and municipal authorities
•Project Management professional designation considered an asset.
•Demonstrated ability or aptitude analyzing drawings for site, building, and suite plans;
• Excellent comprehension of building drawings, codes, and site specifications
• Proficiency in Procore/Builder Lynx.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience managing a variety of residential/mixed-use construction
If interested forward updated resume at Mississauga@staffmax.ca